Saturday, March 2

Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair

With thoughts of spring in her imagination, this crafter thought flowers and bright colors...that's what I need to work with for the craft show. I recently dyed some lovely distressed ribbons, and combined them with flowers, bling and barrettes to create these little lovelies to wear in your hair.
I made mini rosebuds from the ribbon to create this style.
Colors, oh how I love color!
Oh, for the days when my hair was longer so I could wear these...but, some special girls will enjoy wearing these, I hope!

2 comments:

  1. these are so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short hair people could absolutely were these! You should, and advertise and sell the rest!!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest