Sunday, May 11

Simon Says Challenge: 5

So, the challenge is to use five items, is it? You would think this would be an easy challenge, but then you find just how much you actually use sometimes. My five things making up this little spread in my art journal are paper, mediums, gelatos, stamps, and ink. I must say I had a lot of fun getting my fingers dirty!
Here is where I started in prepping the pages...
And here is where I ended up at the end of play...
I always have fun working with one of my favorite themes - steampunk; and color! I love color!

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous project!! I always look forward to your creations and your posts, which are so inspirational. The colors on this one are A-MA-ZING and I love how the images sort of fade away into the background. You've got such a great eye for design and composition. And way to be successful with our "five" theme! I know what you mean about how hard it is to limit oneself when we're used to layering like crazy! Well done and thanks again for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous pages, Maura. Love the beautiful colors and stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest