Friday, June 6

CC3C: Challenge 3

Challenge #3 over at the Compendium of Curiosity (p65 in Tim's book) was truly a challenge for me, since I did not have the die to use. So, being my crafty self, this is my attempt to create a faux tea rose by hand.

It all started with this square glass jar, then some tissue paper and mod podge, a bit of ribbon, and my flower. My friend Amanda in Stamp Camp came up with this cool idea.

Thanks Inspiration Emporium for sponsoring challenge #3!

Now, I have a gift ready for a friend.

P.s. I will not be entering this into the challenge, since it required the use of the die, but I still wanted to play along!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maura! This is such a cool idea and what a fabulous way to dress up a plain square glass jar! This is a great idea for a gift...inexpensive to make and the possibilities are endless! Your tea rose is so pretty, too! I also wanted to thank you fir stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice compliment. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! SO COOL! I love this! The colors, the roses, all fabulous! Sorry you missed the cut, but wanted you to know that I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over to say thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog. This glass creation is absolutely beautiful Maura! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Maura that's such a great idea well executed. With or without anything inside it your jar looks beautiful. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest