Monday, August 18

Art Swap and Challenge: Seasons

Art Swap: Only rules, do some stamping, use some ribbon and make it 4x4....easy, peasy with this lovely Magenta stamp I have! I stamped on watercolor paper and used distressed inks for the backgrounds.

Simon Says Challenge: Anything Goes! Love that!
I stamped 5 images so I could use one to highlight the season block with water colors. I tried to match colors with seasons.
Here they are mounted with some ribbon, glitter, and hand lettered banners. I like them!
Winter
Spring
Summer
Fall
Do you have a favorite? Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Summer's my favorite (not true where I live). Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! I love all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! LOVE these Maura!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest