Friday, November 14

Celebrating November

I just got back into making "little fat book pages" (LFBP) which are basically 4"x4" with a group, and the theme for this month is November. I decided to showcase he beautiful fall colors (even though we just got snow). My Tim Holtz mini blueprints are just right. Stamp on watercolor paper, distress inks and water on my mat, drag the paper through, flick a few drops on it, let dry, and this is what I got.

A little fussy cutting, glue and seal some tissue wrap over the patterned paper to tone it down, crunch up glassine paper and adhere, then touch up with tarnished brass distress paint.

Write on "November leaves are falling... (Pretty much fallen around here, except for the oaks), and I am done. Nice thing about LFBP, they are small, so you can finish quickly.

Have a great weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest