Sunday, December 14

December Little Fat Book Pages

I wanted to share the pages I made for an art exchange. I used my Kit Terrific Klub from Captured Moments with Carta Bella "warm and cozy" to make all of these, then added the glass glitter.

Showing the backs...

And a close up of each little page...

 

 

I'm going to enter the sleigh page into the Simon Says Transportation challenge...dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh...

 

There is rather a snowy December theme here, just like I am seeing out my window. Happy December!

 

2 comments:

  1. This are really very nicely done, Maura…I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are really very nicely done, Maura…I love them!

    ReplyDelete

It was so nice of you to visit and leave a comment, thanks!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest