Tuesday, December 2

Holiday Cards, Adirondack Style

Simon Says it's the holiday card challenge!

I was inspired by the camping trip my husband and I took out West this fall, as well as where I live, to come up with my Christmas card designs this year.

I love my Tim Holtz blueprint stamps, and the lantern and snowshoes were perfect. I stamped the designs on water color paper, used distress stains and ink to make the background, as well as the ribbons, and distressed and layered it up.

Starting to look like a snowshoe kind of winter with all the snow upstate NY is starting to get!

This old lantern brings back fond camping memories. I'm liking the rustic look to these.

Now for the addressing and writing the notes, so I can get these out in the mail on time.

2 comments:

  1. Just found you through a friend of mine and I'm so glad she found you both. I love the snowshoes and lantern. The lantern has great memories for me too. Camped lots as a child with my parents. Fun memories. I love the simple layers you have done and just the right amount of ribbon. Really like them both! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the rustic feel to the cards and the inky backgrounds! beautiful holiday cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest