Sunday, February 15

Fantasy Doll Swap

Of course, I had to create some steampunk fantasy dolls...

,
I had fun creating the top hat, leather vest and boots on top, and getting my lady ready for the steampunk ball. She will arrive in style in the hot air balloon.

Next, my I,agitation took me to the lad of the Fae, or fairy.

Love the butterfly wings on these ladies.

I kept the fairy princess for my collection and swapped the top three. I can't wait to see what I get in the swap! Anyone else out there hooked on these paper dolls? It's like being a kid again.

1 comment:

  1. I love them! Looks like a lot went into creating these dolls! There is a lot of detail in them. It's a lucky gal that's going to be getting them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest