Wednesday, April 8

Artful Journey into April

I love my online class with Joanne Sharpe..."My Artfully Inspired Life" and even though it is early in the month, I wanted to share the colored pencil fun I have been having. It also ties in perfectly with my goal to draw something everyday for 100 days.

A bit of my first page for April, playing with paisley...


My page I've been working on today...

Our April theme is all about Faith, perfect for this time of year.

This is so much fun to just draw and color, I feel like a kid :)

These are part of my 100 days of drawing, plus this one...I just felt like drawing gears, and practicing a little doodling.


 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest