Thursday, October 15

Simon's Winter Release

I have some new products from Simon Says Stamp to share with you today on their  big release day! Lucky me to get these to play with! I decided to play and make a couple of tags for the holidays.

It all started with this sneak peek I posted to Instagram and Facebook earlier this week...


Now, to unveil the total tag! How fun are these trees? I love it both as an outline, and paper pieced.


I am going to admit this right here...I am NOT a die cut fan, especially the wafer dies. I do not reach for them very often. BUT, I really like Simon's Wafer Dies! They cut really well, and have tiny holes to push the piece out if it doesn't fall out on its own. Thanks Simon!


Isn't the lettering beautiful on these? I've cut a lot more pieces to play with.


More trees...aren't these fun with the tiny polka dots? I used the new Circle Sayings Holiday on the background: stamped grey on grey.



Be sure to check out all of Simon's new releases today here. It will get you in the holiday mood, and you might even get a head start on all of the season's crafting like I am! 

Thanks Simon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest