Saturday, November 28

Christmas Ornament Cards

It's that busy time of the year, getting ready for the holidays! I've been writing and mailing out my Christmas cards  (I am determined to get them out on time this year!) and came up a bit short, so thought I would make a new batch.

I pulled out some scraps of Tim Holtz Christmas papers leftover from last year, and a couple of stamp sets and went to work. I saw this great idea for the One with Nature tree to turn it into an ornament - love that idea! I stamped on several different papers, then popped them up, drew the string to hang them and added a tiny cap. Next, I stamped a sentiment on the outside, as well as the inside of the card.

I thought I was done, and wanted to do a little something to the envelopes, so sprinkled them with some Heidi Swapp Tinsel Color Shine. I liked that so well, I decided to add some to the cards.


With the Tinsel sprinkles...


Hope you are having fun with your holiday crafting!

SUPPLIES:


   

   
   

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest