Monday, October 3

It's a Memory Box Halloween!



Hello my lovely friends! It's Monday, and it's October, so for this week's challenge we are celebrating Halloween and showcasing Memory Box products. 

Please also join me in welcoming Nikki Acton this month as our guest designer - be sure to check out her awesome blog, and Welcome Nikki!!

Happy Halloween Month! 


Sometimes when you are using a really detailed stencil, it helps to tape it down first. 


Isn't this a gorgeous Memory Box stencil? - Pattern Distressed Tula. Worked in a little distressed inks to make a lovely background.


I have a collection of Memory Box gear dies, and sprayed up a few to use.


Laying my idea out to see if I like it...


Sewing in some detail in black thread...


Getting it all together...


TRICK OR TREAT!
Do you have any yummy bones for me?


Are you ready? Now it's your turn to get creative! Think Halloween, and if you have any Memory Box products, we would love to see you use them! 

Remember, Simon offers a generous $50 voucher to shop at their awesome store!!

SUPPLIES:

                                       
                                       

A great place to shop!!



Simon is on Instagram!


I know the DT loves Halloween, so you will be sure to get some fabulous inspiration from them, so be sure to head on over there!




14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Maura, I love this crazy dog, very cute and the background and details are all awesome! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and beautiful card, Maura. Love the pretty background and the cute dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Maura! I love your background and the character of the dog is perfect as he looks like he definitely was spooked by something on a scary Halloween night. It's awesome!

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely I adore your card! Orange stencil is stunning! The crazy dog is fabulous ! Beautiful Halloween project Maura!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee - I love this!!! The bones on the hat is just inspired. Thank you so much for the shout out and welcome for my Designer spotlight feature. Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've managed to make Halloween adorable! I adore this illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes! This stencil is fantastic on your card! I love the background a lot. The stitching is a perfect touch to the project! Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this stencil! And your card is too cute and so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool design, Maura! Love how you added the custom colored brackets! Nice touch!


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card couldn't help but make me smile! I really loved how you incorporated gears into a Halloween piece! I would've never thought of that combo, but I loved the look it created. And of course I am diggin' the stitching! You did such a great job on this, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this adorable card Maura and who wouldn't want to go trick or treating with this crazy pup...love how you added the stitching and gears...have a great weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love...love...LOVE! What a fabulous card, Maura and I adore all the details and that background, everything is just perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful card Maura! The dog looks so funny and super crazy. Love the background you made with the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card, Maura! The scared looking crazy dog all dressed up for Halloween, looks amazing! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest