Friday, March 24

Flavored with Coffee!




It's time again for the Spring Hop with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers! You can join in the fun here   and share any coffee/tea/cocoa related project on the hop, or just visit for the great inspiration! The hop runs from March 24 - 31, so you have plenty of time to play! 

I'm sharing the Coffee themed loaded envelope I made for a swap recently. My friend and I who swapped are both coffee lovers, so we had fun making these for each other, and we even put in some of the same gifts - LOL!


I had fun playing with some Distress oxide inks and coffee splats on scrapbook paper.


Here's the back...


...and the front. I turned mine into a piece of clothing! 


closeups...



Stuffed full of coffee themed gifts!


I hope you've had fun looking at my loaded envelope with a coffee theme, I sure had fun making it for my friend! 

Be sure to head on over to the hop to check it all out! 

14 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous. What a great little goodie pooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maura!
    Fabulous for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maura, this is an amazing swap project...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lucky friend! This is just so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure, your friend this amazing creation! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a fun swap. Love the envelop idea
    and it looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That envelope you made is so amazingly wonderful! I like that idea for giving a little gift item.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This is fun and very beautiful! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, your projects are simply stunning!!! Love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER fun gift bag! Love how you did it, both in design and color!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest