Sunday, November 26

Simon Says: It's Cyber Week!!

Simon Says Stamp has a lot of fun in store for you this week! 


I received these lovely Suzy's Watercolor Prints to play with, and I turned four of them into Christmas cards to share with you. 

I had fun pulling out my watercolors and coloring these! I added a few special touches to each one.



Tip: if you want to tie a ribbon on your card and not have it slip off, punch a small hole at the fold, and the opposite edge and tie your ribbon onto it here. 


Warm Wishes

I added some sequins, Diamond Glaze, and lots of snow splatters, then tied a piece of sari ribbon on at the bottom.


Merry Christmas

A bit of Diamond Glaze, beads, and snow splatter added to this one, then some lovely fibers.


Don't forget to add a special saying to the inside of the card.


Peace on Earth

What a beautiful little scene! I added glitter, beads, splatter, Diamond Glaze, then distressed this one a bit.


Season's Greetings

Glitter, Diamond Glaze, splatters, then loops of twine and a snowflake rosette and some plaid to finish this one.


This was a good project to pull out bits and pieces of patterned papers and embellishments that I've had for awhile!

I hope you've enjoyed my bit of inspiration for you! There are eight more cards in the pack. Be sure to check out all the Cyber Week deals at Simon Says Stamp!

SUPPLIES:

                                        
                                                    

  
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest