Tuesday, January 16

Creative Jumpstart: Inspired by Rachel Greig



I was inspired by Rachel Greig (Darkroom Door) and her class on Creative Jumpstart 2018. I pulled out my Dina Wakley Media Journal, some mediums and papers, and some of my Darkroom Door stamps. For me the books and the saying are connected.
Background for the page and tag, using similar elements.


I had this card I'd made for a class in my stash, and trimmed it down and tucked in a cut up stamped image behind it.


I echo'd the same colors on the tag.


Thanks Rachel for a great class!

3 comments:

  1. FANtastic - love your colours and it looks like a fun journal to work in too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Love your colour choices, and the contrasting red background to your worded pieces really pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest