Tuesday, September 24

Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2019!!




WOWZERS!! 
Did you catch the Facebook Live at noon with Tim Holtz and his AWESOME STAMPtember release with Simon Says Stamp??? 
This is one amazing release...love, love, love it, and I know you will too!!

Remember, all the Simon Says Stamp collaborations are a limited quantity, so order right away. 


I was thrilled to receive this set from Simon Says Stamp, so that I could create and share with you! It is a set of 6 stamps, plus a stencil. All materials I am using here are available for purchase at Simon Says Stamp. 

I decided to make treat bag toppers filled with yummy chocolates. 


I embossed all of the images on watercolor paper using Tim's embossing ink and Black Soot Distress embossing powder. Then, I used a water brush with the inks and added color around each image. I decided to leave the images in black and white. Aren't these images so cool?!


I wiped the excess ink off on Tim's worn wallpaper for my topper holders. 


Then, I stenciled the stars using brushed pewter Distress Paint. 


Of course, I had to do a topper for each of these stamps!








I had so much fun making these, perfect to give as gifts or treats at Halloween!

Thanks so much Simon Says Stamp for the opportunity to share with with all of you, and Tim! wow, what an uber fun STAMPtember set!!! You ROCKED this!!


Be sure to check out the Facebook Live event Tim had at noon if you missed it!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest