Tuesday, November 5

Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog Hop: Tea Cups

Welcome to Day 5 of the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FALL/WINTER blog hop! Are you amazed at all of the awesome cards and makes on the hop? I know I am!  How many of you have a collection of teacups? I had fun making a bubbly background for my tea cups on this card.


Stamps:  Technique Junkie Sudsy Stuff
Stampington & Co Cup Collection
Inks:
StazOn Pigment Chocolate Brown
Ranger Archival black dye ink
Medium: watercolors
Paper: Specialty paper by Tonic
watercolor



9 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm amazed at all the inspiration in this link up!
    Love your background on this cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Esther! We have certainly been having fun! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for the coffee lovers hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I love the colorful cups and the gold and bubbly backgrounds used on the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cups and fabulous background. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest