Friday, December 13

Simon Says Stamp New Release: LOVE YOU MORE


Simon Says Stamp has a new release today called LOVE YOU MORE. which you can find HERE

UPDATE: Feeling honored to have my Crafty Mail Envelope chosen as a Favorite for the Week of December 14 at Splitcoaststampers!! 



I've made a duo of decorated envelopes to put some special cards in, using the new 
GOOD MAIL DAY stamp set. 


I lightly stenciled a background on the envelopes, keeping it lighter where the address will go. 


Then I stamped different stamp images over the stenciling with inks, and highlighted the stars with a silver pen. 



I followed a similar process on this envelope, and had fun changing up the stencil and colors.




This stamp set is fun to decorate some special envelopes, but I am sure you could also make some cute cards with the sentiments. 
Enjoy! Maura



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest