Thursday, March 5

Simon Says Stamp: Lucky to Know You Release


Hello crafty friends! Simon Says Stamp has a new release - LUCKY TO KNOW YOU! I am working with the Inlaid Crosses die cuts from the release. I made a card for St. Patrick's Day and tags for Easter. 


A trio of crosses on my St. Patrick's Day card, made with a mix of metallic papers, Authentique Dublin papers, and some sparkle and glitz from Buttons Galore & More. The outside cross design reminded me of Celtic crosses.


I added a very faint leaf design under the crosses with Simon's Leaves Stencil and Iced Spruce.


Shamrocks and bling...


Next, I decided to make a trio of tags which could be added to a gift or used as a bookmark for Easter. 


I stenciled the background paper to add some interest with Simon's Flora stencil and a mix of Dusty Concord and Picket Fence paint.


I thought they looked a bit plain, so doodled around the edges, then added a bit of sari ribbon. 


I hope you've enjoyed my peek at the new release! Maura

1 comment:

  1. Maura, I love your idea to make tags/bookmarks with this die - they are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest