Monday, June 21

We Can See Clearly

 



Hello Monday my friends! Welcome to this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge    WE CAN SEE CLEARLY.  All you need to do is add a clear element or two to your make and join us. Think vellum, acetate, clear die cuts, bubbles...anything clear will work. I chose clear die cuts and bubbles for my elements on my art journal page.

It's the time of year that we think about traveling to new and exciting places. It might only be in our imagination, or if the stars align, you might get to do some real traveling this year.  I was thinking about that as I worked on my page - packing up the suitcases, the cat (mine is imaginary) and setting off on an adventure. I'll be sure to send postcards! Enjoy your journey, whether it is to a new and exotic land, your imagination, or just a trip to get groceries.


I began with a sheet of Cosmos paper by Stamperia, and scribbled in some color. I dipped the scribble stick into water, then spread it on.

Next, I added a bit of deli paper with matte medium, then my clear acetate pieces on top of that.


I decided to cut out more paper images to add along the side. Why not follow the moon, or howl at it if you want on your journey.


I stamped the edges of the paper to frame it, stamped a few images, and went around my clear images with black and water to make them stand out. I also added a trio of bubbles, and a bit of fun Unicorn Confetti around them to finish it off. 


To me, journeys are new beginnings...


Be sure to add a compass and some writing materials in your luggage. Wherever your journey takes you this summer, enjoy every moment!


Are you ready to join us in our challenge? Dig in your stash for some clear elements and share your make with us. Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher to one of you!



A great place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


Be sure to check out the beautiful projects by the design team!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest