Monday, October 18

Spooky Halloween




Hello Monday my friends! This week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is SPOOKY HALLOWEEN. The ghosts and goblins are gathering for the 31st., so why not create your own spooky make and join us?

HALLOWEEN WITCHES, GHOSTS, and GOBLINS


I started by stamping Simon's giant spider web on both pages of the art journal.


Once dry, I misted the pages and applied watercolors.


Then, it was a matter of deciding where to put my die cuts to create a spooky Halloween scene. I whitewashed the moon page before applying the die cuts.


Now that is one spooked cat!


The witch and cat are from an older Tim Holtz Sizzix die - Witchcraft.


On the right hand side, I kept the watercolors bright. Here's a ghost caught in the web.


I made a little graveyard scene guarded by a black raven.


There are many frightful creatures roaming the land on Halloween.


Final touches are the lettering, edging the pages with ink, and adding a bit of black shadow at the base.



I hope you've enjoyed my spooky scene and are ready to create your own and join us this week! Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher to one of you, and we love spotlighting our favorite makes!



A great palce to shop!


Simon is on Instagram, use #sssmchallenge


Enjoy all the deliciously spooky projects from the design team!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest