Monday, May 23

Simon Says: Not A Card





Hello Monday my friends! I am slowly working my way back into crafting following my eye surgery, I still struggle with details, reading and computer work, so I will probably keep things simple for awhile.  This week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is - NOT A CARD. So, I've made a tag which would look lovely on a gift box. 

I have really loved seeing the beautiful creations by the design team these past two months, and the amazing makes from our guest designers Cassie Lynch and Ann Chuang!!

HAPPY DAY TAG


I started with some ink smooshing on the white tag with Simon's Sunbeam yellow ink. Then, I stenciled over that with the Sweets pink ink.


I think this has a spring/summer feel to it.


I layered the die cut pieces together from Studio Light, added words, some bling, and hand dyed ribbon using the same inks. 


Now it's your turn to create something that is not a card and join us this week. Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher to one participant drawn at random. 


SUPPLIES:

Hampton Studio G Self Adhesive Gems
Label Sticker Words

A great place to shop!!



Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge



Be sure to head on over and see what the design team has put together for your viewing pleasure this week. 




 





2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Maura! we missed you!! :-) Gorgeous tag, the background is fabulous and I love the wonky tag shape and moodles!! I am going to have to check these out! :-)

    Hope your eyes continue to improve XX :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lols’ I’m happy to be crafting again!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest