Saturday, September 24

Tim Holtz STAMPtember Release!!


GIFT TAGS


Hello Creative friends! I am so happy to be able to share three projects I created with the fabulous Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2022 release!! This is such a lovely set from Tim for the upcoming holidays and winter season. 



My first project above is a set of present tags. I had a lot of fun trying out Tim's new Distress Watercolor Pencils with my projects. I rubbed the pencils on the stamp itself, spritzed it with water and stamped onto the watercolor paper. 

THE MAGIC OF THE SEASON


The watercolor crayons make it so easy to color the image and then use a water brush to change it into watercolor.


I just had to add some sparkle to all my projects, so I used Glossy Accents and Simon Says Stamp Unicorn Confetti.


WINTER WONDERLAND



 I decided to use a warm background to make the snowflakes pop out. I did some ink smooshing, and added dots with the stencil that comes with the stamp set.


For these snowflakes, I colored each one then used a water brush to soften them.



What fun to have Tim's STAMPtember set to play with, AND his new distress watercolor pencils. I know you will have as much fun with it as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest