Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the FUNNY PUNNY Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is: ON/UNDER THE SEA
Next, I stamped in the sea creatures for my scene.
Once my sea creatures were stamped and dry, I went in with watercolor. I started with the background, and then added color to the images.
Sometimes when you sleep on something, you come up with a new idea. This happened to me. I though it would be cool to make some rusty portholes to look our into the ocean. I did some ink smooshing to create this rusty look.
Close up detail...I just love this combo!
And of course, a super fun addition to the underwater scene - a yellow submarine!
I drew around my tape roll to get the circles, then cut them out with scissors. Around the opening, I drew a circle and "rivets" to create my portholes.
Well, the hot weather here certainly has me thinking about going to the ocean. It would be wonderful to explore underwater too. I love the sound of the waves rolling in, the cry of the birds, and the feel of wet sand between my toes, but a part of me would love to slip beneath the waves and explore a world like this.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
Supplies:
TIm Holtz Wacky Transport dies
Simon Says Stamp Ocean and Terracotta inks
Simon Says Stamp White and Yellow cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Fine Detail Scissors
So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! MauraDo you use Instagram ? If so please add #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there tooYou have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!