Monday, October 5

Tag It with Tim!


 

 Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  USE MORE THAN ONE STENCIL  Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

We are spotlighting the wonderful products from Tim Holtz, aka The Professor of Craft this week. If you have his products, we would love to see them in your makes.  


Please join me in welcoming othis month's guest designer, Fiona Whitehead. Welcome Fiona!

 

This week the challenge is: TAG IT

Are you ready for a little hocus hocus? 



I began with some ink smooshing on the tags. I started off with tow, which let me choose the one I liked best for this make. 

I also took a piece of scrap paper and did more ink smooshing with a focus on orange for my pumpkin. 


I stamped a spider web in one corner, then stamped, colored and added a bottle with an eye.Do you ever get an idea when you are working on something and sleep on it? Tha's when I came up with using the googly eyes. 


I love the critters in an older Tim Stamptember set, and picked out this one. I colored him bright green., and added googly eyes.


Remember that scrap? I stamped the blueprint pumpkin on it, cut it out, and added some gold highlights. 


Details... 





Another touch I added was white splatter. 


A LITTLE HOCUS POCUS 



As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

Tim Holtz Halloween Blueprint 2 stamps

Tim Holtz Halloween Cut Outs stamps

Tim Holtz Stamptember 2019 stamps

Tim Holtz Ground Espresso ink

Simon Says Stamp Nocturne ink

Simon Says Stamp Ocean and Terracotta inks

Tim Holtz Heabystock Tag

Tim Holtz Blending Brush

Simon Says Stamp White Splatter paint

Simon Says Stamp Everyday Scissors

Simon Says Stamp heavy white cardstock

Bearly Art Precision Glue

Ranger Mister Bottle

Gold Pen

Simon Says Stamp Foam Squares

Googly Eyes 



So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest