Friday, July 31

Another punch idea

I have been lucky enough to have gone to two crops at Captured Moments with Maura. Actually, we are in the process of planning my annual crop visit for this year! After each crop, once I am back home and missing her, I enjoy making a mini album of my visit. Here is the cover from the first year...and it just so happens that I used my Martha Stewart Screw Punch on it also! I stamped the flourishes on the backside of the cardstock and then used various sized tips to punch out the design by following the stamped lines. Then I added different colored scraps of cardstock behind the punched holes to accent them.

Since Maura has been on a holiday, Christmas blog kick (even though it is 91 degrees here today and HOT), I found a holiday craft to share with you. I think that I am going to try these candles this year for the holidays. Same idea....but with snowflakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest