Monday, August 31

"California Dreaming" Crop at Captured Moments

As some of you may have figured out by now, Maura loves scrapbook crops, especially at our favorite scrapbook store! Saturday's theme was "California Dreaming" in honor of Tiffany's upcoming trip to San Diego with her daughters. Our gift at this crop was some paper from Bo Bunny - "Love Shack." The colors and designs are just awesome! Be sure to check out the link. I just love them - the two I show here are my favorites - bright, summery, a bit mystical and exotic!

The crop started at 9 a.m. and the fun starts right away. We cropped for 15 hours, well at least for some of those hours - we talk, eat yummy food, laugh until we cry, and then work some more. We are still trying to figure out why we don't get more done.... I always pack way more stuff than I ever get to.

Thought I would share one of the projects I worked on at the crop- cards for an exchange with my Stampin Up, group taught by my good
friend Michelle. The first photo shows the materials I used to make the cards, and then a close up of the card I created. To make this card yourself, you will need kraft cards and envelopes, adhesive, an awl the Stampin Up small and large oval and scalloped oval punches, white ink (I really like the Close to my Heart brand), brads, paper trimmer, and I used the new 'in color" paper to create these cards. The "just for you" stamp and the tree rollergraph stamp are also by Stampin Up. I love how the white ink looks on the kraft paper. As you can see by my work space, I am eclectic - I will use the best things I find from many companies and combine them together.

Another cropping adventure....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest