Wednesday, August 5

Quick share....

With Maura in town, we have been busy with all sorts of things going on and just plain enjoying each others company, but I have a quick share for you. Recently my husband and I went to the local Lowes and Home Depot for one thing or the other. I picked up some of the longer, narrower paint chip samples and made these little matchbook notepads. I scored one of the ends at 1/2", figured out the size for the little papers, stapled them under the flap and then folded it over so a tiny bit slides under the stapled flap to hold it shut like a matchbook. They ended up being about 2" by 3" and are perfect to keep out on the desk for notes or to throw in your purse to jot things down on the go.





We have a Sister's Craft Day planned for tomorrow and I can't wait to do some creating together. We'll be sure to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest