Tuesday, May 11

Card Project

I wanted to share this card project I have been working on lately, because it is just too darn cute. It was a kit from Captured Moments. Tara and Tiffany make it so easy with their kits - they really include everything you need. Kits are great to take to crops, because you don't have to worry about finding all the embellishments, ribbons, papers, etc. to take with you. This kit included a box to put the cards in, and everything to make these cards - paper, chipboard, stickers, ribbons, etc. Aren't they sweet? I think it will make the perfect gift for a friend who is having her first baby.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards. I can't wait to make my set. If I run into trouble, I know a certain "crafty sister" that can help me out. PS. Both you and Sheila are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest