Sunday, May 9

Fun at the Crops!

You have to admire Michelle! She packed everything
she needed for a two day crop into this bag, plus her tool box. How many of us can do that?

I tried, I really did try to take just what I thought I would get done, but once again, I took way too much. I don't know about you, but I must have these thoughts of grandeur as to what I will accomplish at a crop. I bring enough, that if I had an entire week to work on it, I probably still would not finish!

So, kudos to Michelle for packing the lightest (she just borrowed anything else she needed from the rest of us) :)

And...who is this mystery scrapbooker with the mega lashes? We always have fun, no matter where we go to scrapbook. Hope to see you at the next crop!


2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday Maura! I hope you have a wonderful day, full of celebrations of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Maura hope your day is special

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest