Sunday, September 25

Halloween Long Distance Project - Sneak Peek...#2

The ghosties and ghoulies and goblins are gathering....and Sheila and I are due to share and exchange our long distance project soon.  So, I just couldn't resist another sneak peak of one page in my book to share with you all.  I added a couple of clear plastic pages into my book, and this is one.  I like to peek through to the next page...kind of a sneak preview in itself :).

Now, what we would like to know from you, our blog readers, did you take us up on this challenge?  Are you working on your Halloween paper bag book?  Are you ready to share???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest