Thursday, January 12

New Season of My Craft Channel

A new year means a new season of craft shows on My Craft Channel. If you haven't been watching, you should! There have been some great crafting ideas, how to videos, tips and lots more. I've added a few of them on my to-do list.

Here's one of the brand new shows:
Exactly what it says...Lori Allred finds great inspiration on Pinterest and shares her take on it in a short video. Today's idea is all about chalkboard paint...including how to make your own!

One of the ideas I love is THIS:

And next week....how to make your own chalk. How cool is that?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest