Saturday, March 10

Embossing on Vellum

I thought that I would share the table numbers that I made for an upcoming St. Patrick's Day wedding. I used a heavyweight vellum and on the backside dry embossed the shamrocks. By working on the back side, it really shows up on the front side.
I punched the scalloped border across the top and once adhered together, they will look like this.
It's quick and easy to emboss on vellum and this was a great way to personalize the St. Patrick's Day theme without going overboard.

4 comments:

  1. Sheila,
    That is just beautiful and elegant! A St. Patrick's Day wedding...now why didn't I think of that?

    Is it wrapped around a candle? or something else to keep it upright?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they get wrapped around a tea candle in a glass votive (fire code so that they were able to use them). That way the flame shows through and gives off a really soft light. I think they will look wonderful. She is supposed to send photos of the tables so I'll share the happy event. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila, I agree with Maura....this is beautiful and elegant. Great job! Can't wait to see the pictures of the table...I hope you share with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest