Friday, March 2

Week 4 BPC: Snow day for the teacher

What could be more perfect than a snow day at the very beginning of my week 4 class at Big Picture? I haven't done a 12 x 12 layout in quite a while, so it was fun to use to portray what I love about snow days.  I am sure we teachers look forward to these just as much as our students do! The focus of the class this week is pens, so I did some journaling, drew in some lines, and the other challenge was to work with a grid, which I tried. I am hoping to play a little more in my class this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Maura,

    What a treat indeed! I love the little snippets of your day that you included in photos...magazines, coffee, the alarm clock. I can see how much fun you had creating your page! Another one for the 12x12 scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheila! It was a good challenge for me to get back into a layout again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest