Saturday, July 28

Amy Tangerine Daybook Challenge - Sheila's Take

Here is what I did for the felt embellishment challenge that I came up with for us this week. I took a few pieces of felt, did some hand stitching and came up with my own vegetable embellishments for my Daybook.
tomato  
carrot and corn
green beans
I printed out my photos onto 8 1/2" x 11" photo paper and then cut them all to look like little Polaroids. I've added a few to my book with room for the journaling. I've also added the tag from a basket purchased at the Feed and Seed Supply for gathering all the harvest.

2 comments:

  1. Sheila, I love these! You have a great theme going with your book. Such cute veggies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest