Monday, March 18

March Favorite Product Picks

Sheila here...right now I am loving Ali Edward's clear stamps from Technique Tuesday.

There are so many to choose from and such a great variety of themes. I never thought that I would like word based stamps so much. I found Ali here at Scrapbook.com sharing some of her ideas for the newest sets. Enjoy!

Maura here with my March favorites. I have found myself drawn to the wood embellishments lately, like these from ArtChix and Studio Calico. I love the natural look and feel of these, and have some ideas to try out with them. I even have some prepainted ones to try out for an art project.
Now, I bet if we put the stamps and the wood together we would come up with something pretty cool! What do you find yourself reaching for a lot lately? Putting on your wish list? Share with us and let us know. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest