Tuesday, April 30

April Favorite Picks

Maura's favorite for April is my new Raskog cart from IKEA. I just got this, well actually two, and have already turned one into my "Tim Holtz" cart. It is now filled with my distress stains, inks, paints, embellishments, and the list goes on. I think I am going to love having it all in one place! I am planning to re-organize my space, and if it works out, I will share pictures. Bit by bit...
 Sheila here...Maura, I have seen those carts all over the internet in everyone's craft rooms and they all love them! I think it is perfect as it keeps everything out in sight. Keep us updated on your reorganization.

My latest favorites are these little enamel dots that are everywhere right now. 
My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey and Teresa Collins
I keep them out on my workspace to use in my scrapbooks, cards and even right on top of photos.

What are some of your latest favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Maura I ordered one in Gray for my craft room...I liked your idea of a Timmy cart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the cart -- that's the color of the walls in my scrap room. :-) I've *just* jumped on the enamel dot bandwagon; Michael's had two different packages and I caved in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest