Friday, May 3

National Scrapbook Day tomorrow-are you ready?

Well...I know I will be ready for the afternoon crop at Big Picture only if I finish organizing my craft space in the morning and can get to my things - yikes!! I did not plan this so well, did I? Everything is a mess right now and in piles. If I can do that (fingers crossed) then I can play, and I have really missed my creative play lately.
Are you ready Sheila??
Are all of you ready for our day? Let us know how you are celebrating NSD!!

2 comments:

  1. this girl is celebrating in Burlington, Ma at the Copic Marker 2013 2day Workshop. Today was jam packed with lots of information on airbrushing, coloring, inking on all sorts of different materials including shrink plastic. Tomorrow day 2 is promised to be just as busy as today. My head is spinning...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Doris-you sure are in a celebration mood!! What an awesome way to celebrate today...and we can't wait for you to share!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest