Friday, July 5

Our next Long Distance Project

It's been too long since Maura and I have done a Long Distance Project together, so we figured that it was about time to start one. Maura pretty much gave me free rein on this one so I ran with the idea of the divided page protector mini albums which I love! Once I saw the latest releases from Simple Stories, I knew what we would be doing. I chose the Urban Traveler theme for us. The colors seemed to fit both our styles (much more so than the pinks) and I knew that we could both easily adapt to the urban travel theme.

Here are our supplies that we are starting off with--the same for both of us.
Yes, I had to go with the green binder just for Maura! I might have ordered just about the whole line for us to play with, but that way we'll have a lot left over for other projects. We're going to share our progress with our mini books over the summer...so stay tuned. It will be interesting to see Maura's take on this!

1 comment:

  1. can not wait to see how these turn out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest