Sunday, September 28

Challenge: Stencils and Stamps

Since I recently returned from my adventures in the Rockies, this is the theme I chose for my card for Stamp Camp this week. It also works in the Simon Says challenge here.
It is a tri fold card, layered with Stampin Up card stock with the design stamped on watercolor paper, then colored with watercolors. Fun little project to work on at the 10 year Captured Moments anniversary crop!

Here's a sneak of my camping adventures, hope to tell you more soon!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to capture your memories of your camping trip! Love the cool fold and the images along the side. Thanks for joining in on all the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest