Thursday, May 21

Bird Song

I love to hear the birds in the morning. It seems to me that they sing the sun above the horizon to start the day.

Time for some art journaling, and I created this background with Dylusions sprays and stamps awhile ago, and now I have the perfect use for it.

 

I'd jotted my thoughts down on a piece of scrap paper, and with my crazy birds stamps, tonight is the time to put it all together.




I just love this stamp set by Tim Holtz! Stamp the birds on watercolor paper, then use my Peerless water colors to color them, and they are totally delightful, don't you think?

"Waking up to the sweet trills of bird song, singing the Sun above the horizon." Letter in my saying on the pages, and it is starting to pull together.

At odd moments and places, words come in to my head, and I need to write them down on whatever is handy. It may be weeks, months, or even years before I use them, so I really should put them all in one place!

I am happy with how this page came together. I am learning that it is ok to make backgrounds and save them for later. Just like the snippets of words, having a stash of pages or embellishments ready to go, makes it super easy to create on days when I don't have as much time. I need to do this more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest