Friday, November 20

Guess What! I have been Scrapbooking!

I am doing some scrapbooking these days and wanted to share the 3 pages I finished. I am working on the photos from last year's camping trip out west with my hubby.

What do you think? Metal compass on the destination tag?


What do you think? Should I make/stamp a coffee cup to add to the City Brew photo?


This one I like...tied the twine into knots to give it a rustic look. And, yes, that is hubby playing the guitar.


When I started working on this project, I thought I would do the trip in sequence, until I started working with it and realized a year later, I don't know where some of my photos are taken! Oops! I have a journal, but should have sorted or marked my photos right away - maybe I will remember that next time.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest