Wednesday, June 1

Lucky me! Classes with Dina Wakley!!

I was really lucky to take four classes with Dina Wakley just over a week ago at the Papercraft Clubhouse. What an amazing artist! I learned so much and had a ball!! Here is my experience in pictures...










...and that's not even everything I did, but you can see I had so much color fun!


hmm, do you think we have driven Dina to the brink?


Thanks so much for everything Dina! I loved the classes and have brought back so many ideas to work on.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Glad you had the opportunity -- looks like you had a blast and made some cool things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest