Friday, December 1

Happy Diecember!!





I am happy to share two projects I made using this beautiful Felicity Snowflake die with you!


I used the negative part of the die in my card to make a window.


Out came the alcohol inks to create my frame in blues and purples.


I knew right away when I popped out the first snowflake, that this would make a cool frame.


Added in some layers with Wild Rose Studio's Birds and Berries paper pack. Then, I added a touch of gold with Tim Holtz's Gilded Christmastime rub ons.


Peace on Earth



For my second project, I made some wrapping paper using the snowflake stencil and Dylusions sprays.


Isn't this beautiful when you lift the snowflakes?


And, now I also have these beautiful snowflakes to work with on future projects!


All wrapped up with silk sari ribbon, a blue flower and a bracelet jewel with one of my snowflakes tucked behind. 


Why not make your own wrapping paper this season? 
That's my plan, and stencils and stamps are excellent for this, now it's just finding the time. 

Happy Diecember!!!
Maura

SUPPLIES:

                                        
                                                    
                                        


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest