Sunday, December 2

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


It's that time of year again - the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Amy Tsuruta and her team always put together an amazing hop, and I love to participate when I can. 

I made this fun, snarky card for the hot chocolate lovers out there. I mean, who does not like some hot cocoa on a wintry day! Yes, I am truly a coffee lover, but I do like my chocolate too.

These fun stamped images are from Sunny Carvalho at Rubbermoon. I colored them with Tombow markers. 


The coffee cup paper is from Prima Flowers, called Coffee Break. 

Enjoy your hot beverage as you hop! Thanks for stopping by!
Maura

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest