Saturday, December 1

It's DieCember at Simon Says Stamp!


Today is the first day of DieCember at Simon Says Stamp!! Check out social media with #SSSDiecember, #simonsaysstamp, #diecember

I made a trio of cards using the lovely Ice Skating Girl die.




I started by creating a background using watercolor paper and sprays along with Simon's Frozen Fractals. 



Next, I added more snowflakes with white ink and small stamps. 



Then, I added in another subtle layer of snowflakes with the blue ink.


I die cut the skaters and layered the cards - Voila!


I embossed snowflakes in the background for this skater and tied on a bit of twine. 


For this one, I also die cut the words. 


Be sure to check out the wonderful new collection HERE!

SUPPLIES:

                                        
                                                    
                                        




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest