Sunday, December 1

It's Time for Simon Says Stamp DIECEMBER!!


Hello friends! I am sharing a new die today from Simon Says Stamp for their DIECEMBER release.


 I am using the BURST die, and it can be used for everything from a sun to a star to a flower. How would you use this die? 


I am using it as a shining star on my Christmas card. I used it to emboss, rather than cut, the gold paper for the background, then cut one out in white to place on top. Why not triple the impact with a trio of bursts?

TIP:  I found this die a bit tricky, so I suggest placing it on top of a shim (I used a manila folder) and running it through your machine several times. (I use a hand crank Big Shot, so the results might be different on another machine)


I lightly stenciled a few snowflakes onto the Peacock cardstock, tied on a hand dyed ribbon, and added a Tim Holtz Christmas quote I had in my stash. 


Wishing you a very merry Diecember! Maura

Supplies:
                                        
                                                    
                                        



13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  3. It's a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a blog with great information in an effective way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this marvelous post. I m very pleased to read this article.

    ReplyDelete

  8. The overall look of your site is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is really nice and sound really good

    ReplyDelete

  10. Thank you for sharing this useful article , and this design blog simple and user friendly regards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a lot of fun at this Olympics, but something was missing. I hope there's an audience next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest