Monday, March 2

Tag It with Tim Holtz!



Hello Monday my friends! Welcome to our newest challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - TAG IT! We are celebrating and showcasing all things TIM, Tim Holtz of course, this week with our tags. So pull out your Tim Holtz stash, and come play with us!

We have the lovely and talented Ann Chuang back with us this month as our guest designer. She is super creative and I can't wait to see what she shares with us. Welcome back Ann!!

I could not resist using Tim Holtz's Snarky Cat stamp set on my tags. These cats are so adorably snarky, and their thoughts just make me laugh! I made two tags and placed them in an art journal.


I love using Tim's Stamp Platform to get clean crisp images. Once these dried, I colored them with Tombow markers and a water brush. I wanted some colorful and funky cats.


I used two stencils and the Distress Resist Spray and let that dry.  Then I added a mix of the Distress Oxide Sprays in my favorite color trio. 


Dried the tags, and wiped them back a bit with a baby wipe, until I was happy with them.



Detail of the oxides with the Ringer stencil.


Grid stencil...


Oh, oh, oh, if I stretch just a bit more, I can catch that butterfly...and maybe eat it.


Really, I don't want anyone to know that a big fat cat like me loves flowers so much!


Getting ready to pounce...two birds and a nest, I am such a hunter, and this is so fun! Yawn, or maybe I'll just take a nap...


My trio of cats are having the snarkiest day ever! Will they ever behave?


And there you have it - my tags and snarky cats for this week's challenge. I hope I've inspired you to join us, I know many of you are big fans of Tim Holtz...yes, I am talking about YOU! Join us this week and share your awesome talents, one lucky person will win a $50 shopping voucher from our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp!!


SUPPLIES:

                                        
                                                   
                                        
A GREAT place to shop!!!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


Be sure to head on over and see the wonderful creative tags from the DT!




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tags! I live the backgrounds that you created and those snarky cats are such fun - perfect 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest