Thursday, April 23

Simon Says Stamp New Release: Sunny Days Ahead


Hello friends! Simon Says Stamp's new release is today: SUNNY DAYS AHEAD. And boy, I am sure we can all use some sunny days!! Hope this finds you and your loved ones in good health. 



I made four cards perfect for graduates, using the new Simon Says Stamp stencil GRAD CAPS. 


I played with the stencil and Distress Resist Spray and Distress Oxide Sprays to get some fun designs with the stencil. The top one uses the resist spray, and I also let the sprays drip a bit. For the one below, I just sprayed directly through the stencil. 


Here, I turned the stencil over on the watercolor paper after spraying through it and pressed it onto the paper to get this design. I also doodled a bit. 


On this card, I took the stencil with the resist spray on it, pressed it into the paper, and then sprayed.
 I also cut out one of the caps to pop up. 


Inky stencil and some patterns...


Spraying directly through the stencil...


Turning the stencil over and pressing into the paper...


Sprays...


Simon's Thankful Flowers set, and Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz Way With Words set, along with the ever present and well used Simon Black Dye ink. 


SUPPLIES:
                                        
                                                 
                                        

3 comments:

  1. Dazzling posts with beautiful art creations and i just loved yourk work a lot.Thanks For sharing those lovely images with us and I hope to see more stunning images and charming posts form your blog. Moreover, I have a Best clipping path service provider Site Where we give a wide range of Photoshop Image Editing Service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post shared . I have seen this blog just amazing . Thank you for this post .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing article that you have included here details, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest