Monday, September 7

Simon Says: Use Your Favorite Stamp



 

Hello Monday my friends! Welcome to our STAMPtember challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - USE YOUR FAVORITE STAMP. So go ahead and pull out your favorite stamp and share it with us, we would love to see what you create!

This month we have the fabulous Tracy Ware, aka @Redsas with us as our guest designer! Welcome Tracy!!

I am using the Circle Pattern stamp from the STAMPtember release, this week in my art journal page.

BE A MERMAID!


Let's start with some alcohol inks! I squirted out several colors onto a sheet of freezer paper, and added in a bit of the blending solution.


I added in some gold, then laid my yupo paper down into it and smooshed. 


Here's what it looks like. 


Of course, I just kept playing with the inks and adding more and blowing a few areas with an can of air.




Once the ink dried completely, I stamped with the Circle Pattern and Lift ink.



Then I stamped on the mermaid tails, and filled them with Glossy accents and a sprinkling of Rock Candy glitter. 



Stamp on "be a mermaid"



I also stamped the Teal cardstock and black paper in the journal, and rubbed on some Cosmic shimmer. 


Now, I have a lovely colorful and shimmery mermaid page in my journal.


Are you ready to get out your favorite stamp now and join us? Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher to one of you. Don't forget all the wonderful prizes and promos throughout the month at Simon!





A GREAT place to shop!!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


The design team is celebrating STAMPtember this week with their favorite stamps!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous art journal page Maura!! I love the background, so pretty!! and the mermaids are fabulous!! :-)

    Hope you have a great STAMPtember®
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest